Monday, September 6, 2010

People, monday

Ive never been a great fan of people. The opposite would be more like it. I despise people and why do I despise people?
Well I am a human being. Yes, I am guilty as charged. I am not special in that sense because just like you, I eat, drink and sleep but what differs me from you is far more important than the things we share. Here it comes.. ready? I have a mind of my own, you don't. You are fully capable of thinking for yourself but still you don't do it. Why? Beats me...
Sure, I could communicate with you, no effort needed. You are easily understood and very predictable. Wait a minute, let me rephrase that. You are very boring. All these responds you give me...well.. i've heard them all before.

There are way too many followers so try to make sure you dont fall under that category because it's not pretty. However there are only a few leaders. No matter what, there will ALWAYS be followers because not anybody can lead and I'm aware of that.

People are afraid to stand out and they wont express a feeling/opinion unless they know it's okay to think a certain way. For instance, people are awfully sensitive these days and they're scared to call things as they see it. If a man wants to pay for a meal or open a door for a woman, then that disrespectful because it's degrading to women. Women would lose all their independence after a thing like that right?

Another example is how kids are old enough to do whatever they want. Shit, go ahead and pierce your tongue, dress up like a freak and why not experiment with sexuality just like all your cool friends. You would never hear any objection from ur old folks even if u begged for it because obviously ur entitled to act a fool these days. A way to express yourself even though we both know it's not really you, is it?
Physically disciplinating kids these days is child abuse by the way... though i'm all for it!

Oh well.. I've not always been like this, you know? Once upon a time I used to think people were quite interesting but like George Carlin said it: "eventually I reached the age of reason" and I realized that people share the same mind. Oh, and hopefully I'm not referring to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment