Friday, September 10, 2010

Life, Wednesday


Life is such a great topic, isn't it? You always end up having a conversation that lasts for atleast 4 hours with a friend and it always has to do with life in one way or another even if you're not aware of it.
There are different aspects of life and it never seems to get boring. Why is that? Well, probably because life is a mystery in itself and all we can do is talk about it.

What happens when we die? Why are we here? Is there any God? All these questions have probably crossed your mind at some point in your life and its fully normal. You might have your own answers to these questions while some of us just don't give a damn.

Some do need a purpose to be able to make it through the day though and I don't blame them. That's how religion gets in the subject and it actually offers a lot of peace of mind to these people that worry about death etc.
I actually wish I could believe in all these beautiful things that are written in the holy books but I just can't. It takes a lot to convince me in anything. Firstly I need proof, proof and once again, proof but I don't find any of that in the books so I try not to worry too much about the purpose of life. I love living too much and a life of worry is no life at all.

However, I think a lot of things fall under the life category even if we don't think so cause everything does really but especially the deep subjects that's got hidden answers for which you probably never will get to find. There are things we aren't meant to know in life and it can be frustrating to some but for you to enjoy life, you need to try and leave these things alone. Respect the mysteries and play with them but you have to know when is enough.

Sometimes, I think we expect too much of life. We expect there to be a purpose but who says there is one? The answer could be too plain and simple for us to bare so we like to complicate things, don't we? Now, I find that frustrating if anything. I believe the purpose of life is what you make it to be and it's different depending on who you are and what you're like, what you're into etc etc.

At last, I'd like to finish this off by asking you, what is the purpose of your life and what do you need to make it through the day? There are no right and wrong answers to these questions, only honest and dishonest ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment